May 11, 2011

Flowers for a Baby Girl

I was asked to compile my flower images so a soon to be mother could pick out a few for her baby girl's nursery. You may view my Floral Portfolio here: Florals These were some of her favorite images that I compiled into three different layouts.

Layout One:

michelle_layout_1

Layout Two:

michelle_layout_2

Layout Three:

michelle_layout_3

Comment on which layout you like best and you will enter to win a Free 8x10 of any image from my Floral Portfolio! I will announce the winner a week from today, so check back to see if you've won!

2 comments:

rhiannon said...

Tough choice! I love the flowers in layout 3.

But for my answer I'm going to go with layout 2, because I love that *layout* the best.

Jean said...

layout 3. Always love those passion flowers...