April 29, 2009

The Plenty!



Jessica Benton Photography LLC recently became a member of the Plenty Currency Cooperative. My support of the Plenty shows the dedication I have to supporting our local economy and offering my customers options when it comes to how they want to use their money. The Plenty is Pittsboro's local currency that is backed by Capital Bank here in town. You can learn more (and see my photographs) on the Plenty website. Or come to the Plenty Relaunch at Capital Bank on Tuesday May 12 from 9-5. That is right folks, along with the US dollar, I officially accept the Plenty currency. I will then be able to take that money and spend it locally to by my groceries and other useful local items and services. I feel honored to have a chance to support my local community in this creative method.

No comments: