January 24, 2013

Life's First Moments ~ Birth Photography

As a mother, I remember the feeling of those first moments holding my daughter just after she was born.  I treasure the photographs I have of the day my daughter was born and am thankful that they allow me to remember how wonderful this day was.  As I've taken photographs of other births in my family, I have been honored to be in the position to provide those cherished visual memories with my photographs.  This year, I would like to start offering Life's First Moments Birth Photography for local expecting parents.  I will be a sensitive and caring photographer, capturing the moments that can quickly fade from memory, the moments that you never want to forget.  Please send me an email or give me a call if you would like to learn more about having your baby's entrance to this world photographed.

Here are a few photos of my little nephew just after he was born.
041812_12_bw

041812_31_sp_crop

No comments: